Whole Roasted Cauliflower
Recipe by Joshua George, RD, Bariatric Dietician with Cooper University Health Care.
Makes about 8 servings
1 head of cauliflower, leaves and bottom stem removed
1 ½ cups non-fat plain greek yogurt
2 limes, juiced
2 tbsp chili powder
1 tbsp cumin
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp curry powder
2 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine the yogurt, lime juice, and seasonings.
- Brush or smother mixture all over the head of cauliflower.
- Roast in the oven for about 30-40 minutes
- Remove and allow to cool for about 5-10 minutes, then slice into 8 wedges.