Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Recipe by Joshua George, RD, Bariatric Dietician with Cooper University Health Care.
Servings: Makes about 4 cups
1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
¼ cup Steve’s & Ed’s wing sauce
1 lemon, juiced
Pinch salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a bowl mix together lemon juice, wing sauce, salt and pepper. Toss in florets and toss until well combined.
- Place cauliflower on lightly sprayed sheet pan and roast for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from pan, toss in the same bowl to coat again.
- Place back in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Remove and serve warm.
- Optionally, serve with low-calorie ranch or blue cheese dressing.